CleverMatch GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “CleverMatch” or “we”) operates the website available on the Internet at https://clever.demo-projekte.de as well as https://jobs.clevermatch.com and the respective subdirectories.
In addition, CleverMatch provides services to customers and users in the areas of applicant management, recruiting and personnel placement.
We take the protection of our users’ personal data very seriously and comply with all applicable data protection regulations. CleverMatch only processes your personal data if you have given your consent to the processing of your data or if the law permits the data processing.
1. responsible body and contact details of the data protection officer
The responsible body is the
60487 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 678 305 840
Fax: +49 69 2400 85712
E-mail: [email protected]
Our data protection officer is:
JBB Data Consult GmbH
2. the purposes for which we process personal data and the legal basis on which this is done
a) Personal data
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR), personal data are “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
b) What data we use from you and from which sources we obtain it
As a matter of principle, you can surf the CleverMatch website anonymously. Unless you provide us with such data yourself, we do not collect or store any personal data in the course of your visit to jobs.clevermatch.com. Our log files are completely anonymized.
Notwithstanding the above basic facts, however, every web server automatically
registers accesses to the websites. When you visit our website, our web server stores the date of access, the URL, content accessed and the information transmitted in order to maintain system security. Your IP address is not stored. A conclusion on a person is therefore not possible.
If you would like to use the career platform as a user, you must register. In doing so, we collect and store the following data depending on your requirements:
– postal code,
-data from your curriculum vitae, such as professional history, school and university degrees, certificates, and the like.
Furthermore, we process the data that you as an applicant or customer store with us in the system or that you provide voluntarily in other ways, for example as part of the recruiting process. Which data this is specifically depends on the function of the platform that you use as a customer or user. You can find out more about the functions of the platform at www.clevermatch.com.
Contact us by e-mail
Finally, you can contact us by e-mail. In doing so, you provide us with at least your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and other personal data.
c) For what purposes and on what legal basis we process your data
Insofar as you use our platform as a user or customer, we process your data for the purpose of fulfilling a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b) DS-GVO.
We use the data you provide to us for sending the newsletter and in your profile to send you interesting information by e-mail. The sending of the newsletter itself finds its legal basis in Art. 95 DS-GVO in conjunction with. § 7 para. 2 no. 3 UWG. The other processing carried out in this context is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest in these processing operations is to provide you with information that is as suitable and interesting to you as possible.
We process the data you provide when contacting us in order to respond to your respective inquiry. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest here is to answer your inquiry as best as possible.
The pseudonymous analysis of your user behavior on our website is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. We have a legitimate interest in analyzing the use of our website for purposes of market research and needs-based design.
The integration of the social media buttons is also based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest and the purpose of the processing is to provide you with the appropriate technical options for disseminating our articles.
3. who receives your personal data from us
As a customer or user, we transmit your data to other participants of the platform if this is required for the fulfillment of the contract with you. No personal data is transmitted to other third parties.
Within our company, the departments responsible for processing the requests have access to your data. In addition, we use external service providers if we cannot or cannot reasonably perform services ourselves. These external service providers are primarily providers of IT services, telecommunications services and payment services.
Any other transmission to third countries will only take place if it is necessary for the execution of your orders, is required by law or you have given us your consent to do so.
4. how long we store your data
If you are a customer or registered user with us, we will process your personal data until the end of the third year following the termination of the contract.
We store our log files for 28 days.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, the associated data will be stored until the consent is revoked. After that, the data will be deleted immediately.
5. what rights you have
The General Data Protection Regulation guarantees you certain rights that you can assert against us.
– Art. 15 DS-GVO – Data subject’s right to information: You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, the more detailed circumstances of the data processing.
– Art. 16 DS-GVO – Right to rectification: You have the right to demand that we correct any inaccurate personal data relating to you without undue delay. In this context, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration – taking into account the purposes of the processing.
– Art. 17 DS-GVO – Right to erasure: You have the right to demand that we delete personal data concerning you without delay.
– Art. 18 DS-GVO – Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to demand that we restrict processing.
– Art. 20 DS-GVO – Right to data portability: You have the right, in the event of processing based on consent or for the performance of a contract, to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from us, or to transfer the data directly to the other controller, insofar as this is technically feasible.
– Art. 21 DS-GVO – Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest on our part or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or which is carried out in the exercise of official authority.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
Insofar as we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing at any time. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
– Art. 77 DSGVO in conjunction with Section 19 BDSG – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at any time, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data relating to you violates applicable law.
If you have given us consent – e.g. to send you a newsletter – you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. All data processing that we have carried out until your revocation remains lawful in this case. For this purpose, you can simply click on the link contained in each mail and unsubscribe from the e-mail service or send a message to [email protected]. If you inform us in this message that you do not wish to receive any e-mails in the future, we will no longer send any messages to the e-mail address you have provided.
6. your obligation to provide us with personal data
You have no contractual or legal obligation to provide us with personal data. However, without the data you provide, we are not able to offer you our services.
7. existence of automated decision-making (including profiling)
We do not use automated decision making that has legal effects on you or affects you.
8. internet specific data processing
Cookies are set in the course of using jobs.clevermatch.com.
Cookies are small files that are stored on the device you are using and that provide certain information to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
Through these cookies, we receive information about the browser type and its version, the URL clickstream (sequence of the pages you visit on our website), the date and time of the visit to our portal, as well as the cookie number, but not the name, address, e-mail address or even IP addresses of our users. The cookies set directly by CleverMatch only serve statistical purposes, for example, by telling us which content of our website is accessed the most. This information helps us to make the website more comfortable for our users.
The statistical findings on browser type and operating system also enable us to optimize our web design. In addition, we want to offer users of jobs.clevermatch.com content and services that are as relevant to them as possible. For this purpose, we or our partners automatically analyze the information contained in the log files or cookies.
b) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the above-mentioned cookies. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have activated IP anonymization on this website, so your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
On behalf of jobs.clevermatch.com, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us.
We store the data collected in this way for a period of 26 months.
c) Social media
We also use so-called “social plugins”. These plugins offer you certain convenience functions to interact with your preferred social media services, to share or link content there and to follow us or other members of the respective social media service. For this purpose, our website uses the buttons of the social networks “LinkedIn”, of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland “Twitter”, of Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07, Ireland and “Xing”, of Xing SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
9. if you have any comments or questions
We take all possible precautions to protect and secure your data. Your questions and comments about privacy are welcome, just send an email to [email protected].
Frankfurt am Main, April 2019